Finance / Accounting
- Accounting financial service
- Payroll solutions/HR service
- Tax Optimization
- Accounting Reconstruction
- Preparation of notes on the financial statements
Russian civil law is a system of legal rules, which regulates property, personal and non-proprietary rights. The subjects of civil law are natural persons, legal entities, subjects of the Russian Federation, the state, and municipal organizations. The main source of civil law in Russia is the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and other Federal Laws.
Commercial law is a subsector of Russian civil law that regulates trade. The subjects of commercial law are self-employed entrepreneurs, legal entities, wholesalers, goods exchanges, agencies, and brokers.
EMG has been providing legal services to international companies in Saint Petersburg since 1994. Our experts have extensive legal services experience and 100% client confidentiality is of utmost importance.
We have systems in place to defend clients and promote effective business development. Our lawyers are competent in all areas of civil and commercial law. They provide general legal support, develop defense strategies, and represent client interests in court.
EMG is able to drastically remedy negative legal consequences or even prevent them from happening it all. Our experts possess the necessary professional skills needed to protect our clients.
- Establishment and liquidation of legal entities
- Reorganization and structuring of legal entities
- Accreditation of representative offices and branches of legal entities
- Closure of representative offices and branches of legal entities
- Preparation of charter and corporate documents
- Legal support for a legal entity's corporate body
- Analysis and preparation of corporate contracts and amendments to company corporate documents
- Legal support in M&A deals
- Due diligence
- Pre-contractual and contractual work, drafting primary pre-contractual documents, participation in negotiations for and on behalf of a client, and registration of required contracts
- Preparation, analysis, and amendments to contracts
- Registration of intellectual property rights, trademark filings and prosecution, assistance with patent filings, advising on the protection of confidential commercial information
- Legal support in transactions and disputes regarding IP & IT
- Preparation of legal opinions regarding intellectual property and information rights
- Creating, registration and supporting non-commercial organizations
- Consulting and legal support in mergers and dispositions of rights to real estate
- Registration of deals and rights to real estate
- Preparing legal opinions on issues of land and town-planning law
- Legal support to realize projects connected with the changeover of real estate
- Due diligence in real estate acquisitions