Finance / Accounting
- Accounting financial service
- Payroll solutions/HR service
- Tax Optimization
- Preparation of notes on the financial statements
- Accounting reconstruction
What are the requirements for accounting?
Harmonious accounting in Russia should meet standard requirements such as:
- accounting by double entry and in rubles
- accounting registers are in Russian
- compliance with the stated accounting policy during the reporting year
- separate accounting of current costs of production, performance of work and provision of services and costs associated with capital and financial investments
- Going-concern concept assuming that the entity is continuing its business and will continue to operate for the nearest future.
What is a gross violation of accounting requirements?
There is an established clause 2 of Art. 15.15.6 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation classification of violations of accounting requirements: slight distortion of financial statements, significant distortion of financial statements, as well as gross violation of requirements for accounting and preparation of financial statements. A gross violation of the requirements means:
- Distortion of the accounting indicator, expressed in monetary terms, which led to a distortion of information about assets, liabilities, and financial results by more than 10%; not less than 1%, but not more than 10% and for an amount exceeding 1,000,000 rubles.
- Understatement of taxes and fees, insurance premiums in excess of 1,000,000 rubles.
- Inclusion in the accounting (financial) statements of indicators not confirmed by the corresponding accounting registers, primary accounting documents.
- Registration in the accounting registers of a non-existent accounting object.
- Maintaining accounts outside the applicable accounting registers.
- Lack of primary accounting documents, accounting registers, accounting (financial) statements, and an auditor's report on accounting (financial) statements.
Who is responsible for accounting in companies?
It is no secret that the heads of organizations are responsible for organizing accounting in companies, providing accounting reports, compliance with legislation, ensuring the conduct of a mandatory audit: general director of the company is responsible for organizing accounting, and the chief accountant is responsible for its correct maintenance and timely reporting.
The chief accountant is usually found guilty of violations, while the head is found guilty if there is no chief accountant in the organization at all, the accounting and calculation of taxes was carried out by a specialized organization; the reason for the violation was a written order from the head, with whom the chief accountant did not agree.
Are there penalties for violations of accounting?
For failure to submit or submission in violation of the terms established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on accounting, financial statements are subject to fines in the amount of 10,000 to 30,000 rubles. Moreover, the imposition of penalties does not exempt from the obligation to submit financial statements.
When do you need to contact specialists to restore accounting?
When companies do not comply with accounting requirements, and as follows:
- Accounting is not kept for more than 1 month.
- There is no access to the 1C database and documents for one reason or another.
- Errors and distortions in the primary documentation.
- There is no confidence in the successful passage of the tax audit.
In general, the liability in the form of fines, as well as the obligation to submit reports lead to the need to restore accounting.
Why do you need to restore accounting?
In addition to solving obvious tasks, accounting restoration will help:
- To harmonize accounting.
- To avoid past fines and penalties.
- In preparation for office and other audits.
- To obtain correct data for management accounting and making strategic decisions.
How to restore accounting with our help?
Our main advantage is the joint work of accountants, lawyers and auditors. We are especially successful in complex rojects, but we also solve small tasks to restore part of the lost accounting. By contacting us, you will receive a high level of expertise while saving your budget. The procedure for restoring the company's accounting is as follows:
- General familiarization with the activities of the organization. Determination of the scope of work.
- Analysis of the actual applied accounting principles.
- Reconciliation with the tax.
- Mandatory inventory of all assets and liabilities.
- Preparation and processing of missing documents.
- Correction of defects.
- Formation of accounting registers and preparation of reports.
- Submission of revised tax returns.