Finance / Accounting
- Accounting financial service
- Payroll solutions/HR service
- Tax Optimization
- Preparation of notes on the financial statements
- Accounting reconstruction
We audit in accordance with the Russian federal rules (standards) of auditing. An audit includes studying the evidence confirming the numbers in financial reports and disclosure of information on the financial and economic activities in the reports. Audits also cover estimations of the accounting policies and methods used, as well as rules for preparing financial reports, the definition of basic estimated values developed by management of the audited entity, and an estimation of the general financial reporting form.
In addition to an audit opinion with our judgment on the reliability of a company's financial reports, we also provide our clients with separate written information outlining any significant issues with their accounting and tax records, document flow and internal control systems, as well as recommendations to correct any issues found.
- Developing an audit program for separate audit segments and preparing information inquiries
- Conducting audits
- Preparing written information for management and an audit opinion