This Data Processing and Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) has been accepted and considered effective for Emerging Markets Group (Emerging Markets Group Accounting, LLC, Emerging Markets Group Audit, LLC).
We collect, use, and store Personal Data, which you provide while using our sites (hereinafter the Sites) or communicate to us in any format, in accordance with this Policy.
By using our sites and providing your Personal Data, you consent to having your Personal Data processed in accordance with this Policy.
1. General Information
In order to protect your personal data that we process about you, we use appropriate and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the personal information against unlawful or accidental access, abolition, alteration, blocking, copying, submission, distribution, as well as other unlawful acts with regard to personal data.
In order to ensure adequate protection of your Personal Data we assess harm that may be inflicted in case of violation of your Personal Data, as well as determine immediate threats of your Personal Data during processing in personal data system.
Emerging Markets Group accepted regulations on security of personal data. Employees who have access to personal data have been familiarized with this Policy and regulations on security of personal data.
2. What personal data do we collect from you?
- personal data that you provide by filling in information fields on our sites, including contact forms, signing up for news and updates, registering for events;
- personal data and other information contained in messages addressed to us;
- personal data which you provide by responding to our vacancies;
- technical data which is automatically transferred by the device you use to access our site, including the technical specifications of your device, IP address, information sent to your device and stored in cookies, browser information, the date and time our site was accessed, the addresses of requested pages, and any other similar information;
- other personal information which you willingly submit on our site.
3. Why do we process this information?
We process your Personal Data exclusively to achieve the purposes they were provided for, including:
- registering you on our website and granting you access to its individual sections;
- providing information about the Company, our services, and events;
- communicating with you and when you contact us;
- making arrangements for your participation in our events and surveys;
- sending Company news and updates;
- exercising authority and performing all obligations imposed upon the Company by Russian law;
- and all other purposes you consent to.
We process technical data:
- to ensure the functionality and security of our sites;
- to improve the quality of our site.
We do not host your Personal Data on any public data sources. We do not make any decisions which would carry legal consequences or in any way affect your rights and legal interests based on exclusively automated data processing.
4. What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
The protection of your rights and freedoms in the field of Personal Data is of the utmost importance to the Company. To protect your rights and freedoms, we will at your request:
- confirm that we process your Personal Data and provide you the opportunity to review it within 30 days of receiving your request;
- inform you of the source and contents of your Personal Data which we process;
- make all necessary changes to your Personal Data provided you verify that such data is incomplete, inaccurate, or irrelevant within 7 days of receiving your verification and notify you of the changes made;
- provide you the name and address of any organization that has access to your Personal Data and that may disclose your Personal Data with your consent;
- notify you of the full name and address of any entity which may be entrusted to process your Personal Data with your consent;
- inform you of how to exercise your rights when we process your Personal Data;
- exclude you from our newsletter and other news and update mailing lists;
- cease processing your Personal Data within 30 days of receiving a withdrawal of consent unless there exist any legal grounds provided under Russian law for processing your Personal Data;
- cease processing your Personal Data, provided it is verified that it is processed illegally and notify you of the measures taken;
- destroy your Personal Data, provided it is verified that it was unlawfully obtained or does not correspond to the declared purpose for processing, within 7 business days of receiving relevant verification and notify you of the measures taken; and
- answer questions related to your Personal Data that we process.
5. Suspending Data Processing
We will cease to process your Personal Data:
- if conditions dictate data processing be suspended or the established timeframe expires;
- if the purpose for which data is processed is achieved or in the event of frustration of purpose to achieve these purposes;
- upon your request, provided the Personal Data to be processed has been unlawfully obtained or is deemed unnecessary for achieving the declared purpose for processing;
- in the event it is made known that your Personal Data is unlawfully processed and data processing cannot be legally justified;
- upon the expiration of the effective term of your consent to the processing of Personal Data or upon receipt of your withdrawal of consent, unless there exist any legal grounds provided under Russian law for processing your Personal Data; or
- if the Company is liquidated.
6. Links to Third-Party Sites
Our sites contain links to external sites and services, which are beyond our control. We are not liable for the security or confidentiality of any information collected by external sites or services.
7. Contacting Us
Please send all of your enquiries pertaining to the processing of your Personal Data in a letter via e-mail to email@example.com or by post to 190013, St. Petersburg, Moskovsky pr., 60/129 lit. B, Business Center Senator, office 605