Finance / Accounting
- Accounting financial service
- Payroll solutions/HR service
- Tax optimization
- Reconstruction of accounting
We carry out an audit in accordance with the federal rules (standards) of auditing. An audit is conducted on a sample basis and includes studying evidence confirming numeric values in the financial (accounting) reports and disclosure of information on the financial and economic activities in the reports, on a test basis. An audit also covers estimation of the used accounting policies and methods, as well as rules of preparing the financial (accounting) reports, definition of basic estimated values developed by the management of an audited entity, and estimation of a general form of the financial (accounting) reporting.
In addition to the Audit Opinioncontaining our judgment on reliability of the financial (accounting) reports, we also provide our Clients with separate written information concerning any revealed significant deficiencies in accounting and tax records, in document flow and internal control systems, as well as recommendations on correction of the deficiencies.
- Developing an audit program for separate audit segments and preparing information inquiries
- Conducting audit procedures
- Preparing written information for the management of the Client and an audit opinion.