29 of June 2018, German Chamber of Commerce held regular Accounting Committee Meeting. Maria Prisyazhnaya, lawyer of Emerging Markets Group made a presentation: «Currency offenses: how to minimize risks taking into account the latest changes in legislation». The main theses of her speech were:
- Review of the most "popular" compositions of currency offenses in 2017-2018;
- Statistics of the effectiveness of measures taken by companies to avoid liability or minimize its consequences: challenging / appealing, recognizing minor offenses, reducing the fine;
- Rating of measures that allowed companies to avoid liability / anti-rating measures;
- Examination of individual cases;
- Changes in the Code of Administrative Offenses: new in administrative responsibility.
Если Вы хотите получить нашу презентацию, позвоните или напишите: firstname.lastname@example.org