On November 16, EMG supported and participated in Battle “Auditor vs General Director” in SPIBA with support of North-West Regional Branch of self-regulatory organization “Russian Union of Auditors”. Event was divided into 2 parts: battle and theoretical part. During the battle the following hot topics were raised:
- Who needs an audit.
- Who is the user of the audit.
- How the audit is conducted.
- Selective inspection or consultation.
- Selection and approval of the auditor.
Battle was continued by the following presentations:
- “Audit as evidence of guilt or a remedy” – Olga Lobanova, senior lawyer, auditor of Emerging Markets Group
- “Evaluation and reflection of the tax risks“ – Svetlana Tikhomirova, lawyer Baker McKenzie
- “Recommendations for the preparation for the audit” – Pavel Vasin, Senior Manager, Audit of KPMG
If you are interested in getting materials, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com