On the 18th of May, Olga Vorobyeva, the head of legal practice of Emerging Markets Group had a presentation in Finnish Russian Chamber of Commerce in Helsinki.
The topic was both complicated and vital: Is it realistic for a foreign company to take part in public procurement in Russia? What are the main juridical and other aspects a Finnish company should consider when entering a Russian public tender?
• Short review of recent legislative initiatives, what to expect next?
• Peculiarities of participation of a foreign company in public procurement (based on Client`s experience)
• Risks minimization during the tender procedures
• Advantages and disadvantages of tender procedures
• Undeniable criteria and order of the tender bids evaluation. Legal actions to increase or decrease the competition level
Please download presentation here: Public Procurement. If you want to ask additional questions, do not hesitate to write!