EMG is pleased to invite you to the Business Breakfast “Legal Issues Important For Doing Business in Russia”.
Checking the Counterparty
(Speaker: Olga Semyonova, Chief Operation Officer, EMG)
- Importance of checking the counterparty before entering into business relations;
- Is it necessary to have updated information of the counterparty financial condition?
- gathering of evidence confirming that the services have been rendered and the goods delivered;
- actions following the counterparty refusal to provide you with its information.
(Speaker: Ivan Gritsenko, Senior Lawyer practicing in real estate and construction, Global Law Firm DLA PIPER)
- signs of bankruptcy;
- counterparty bankruptcy impact on his rights and liabilities under the agreement;
- which interim measures are effective in counterparty bankruptcy.
The New Customs Code of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)
(speaker: Aleksey Aronov, Legal Director, Global Law Firm DLA PIPER)
- document status and guidance on its entry into force;
- amendments to legislation included in the Tax Code;
- What shall remain static?
- improvement of an authorized economic operator institution;
- practical recommendations for import and export merchants.
Date: February 9, 2017
Time: 09:30 - 13:00
Venue: Hall “Berlin”, German Centre for Industry and Trade, Andropov pr., 18, bld. 6, Tekhnopark metro station, Moscow
Terms of participation: Free of charge
Working Languages: Russian
Please, confirm your participation by February 8th. If you have specific questions for discussion during this event, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +7 (812) 336-43-86.